Our company consists of a team of licenses Professional Business Consultants (PBA Firm)
Our team of professionals possesses a vast amount of experience in all business aspects.
Our competitive and transparent pricing will ensure we keep more money in your pocket.
For any size of business, we will ensure that your finances work through personalized services.
Our firm is dedicated to prepare your financial statements in a timely and accurate manner (monthly, quarterly, yearly) to ensure that your business operation will run effectively and efficiently on a daily basis, in addition we provide accounting system setup for new business.
At A4P, we provide monthly online Bookkeeping services including HST filing. We make sure you have a reliable and easy-to-use accounting system where you can record all your transactions and remain on top of your day to day activities. We use online accounting software that makes it easy to keep your financials accessible online to be on top control of your business decisions.
Our payroll services include employees’ cheques run, direct deposits, reconciliation and preparation of T4’s, ROE and Government remittance. we assist our clients with management of the payroll of their corporation for owners and employees and ensure they are in compliance with CRA.
When it comes to tax advice, we all look to be in compliance while minimizing tax remittance, at A4P we are specialized in preparing corporate taxes to ensure that all income splitting strategies are applied and all possible expenses and credits are claimed to minimize taxes to all taxpayers and their family members through an efficient tax planning, We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve through out the year.
when it comes to personal tax, our goal is to minimize your tax obligation by claiming all allowable deductions and credits. We prepare an accurate and complete tax return whether you are an employee, self employed, have investment income, or rental income.
We understand that business owners need to raise capital to start a business or expand. We provide professional business plans which include projected financial statements and cash flow analysis. We work closely with you to develop a solid, customized and professionally presented business plan.
New Business Registration
New Business Registration
Whether you are planning on launching a small business, or you are one step before registering it, we are always by your side. At A4P, we provide new business registration services which include name search, issuing the article of incorporation and filing your initial return upon incorporation.
Why Clients Choose Us
Tips for New Businesses
Advantages of either
- Sole proprietorship and partnerships cost less to establish.
- Whereas a sole proprietor or partner is not required to pay unemployment insurance taxes on his salary.
Disadvantages of both
- The owners are personally responsible for business debts; if the assets of the sole proprietorship or partnership cannot satisfy the debt, creditors can go after each owner’s personal bank account, house, etc..
- Earnings from a sole proprietorship are subject to self-employment taxes.
- A sole proprietorship or partnership, cannot be sold whole. Instead, each of its assets, licenses and permits must be individually transferred. Additionally, new bank accounts and tax identification numbers are required.
Advantages of Incorporating
- Shareholders in a corporation are not liable for corporate debts; unless shareholder personally guarantees a corporate debt, an individual shareholder may be liable for corporate debts.
- With a corporation, only salaries (and not profits) are subject to such taxes. this can save you thousands of dollars per year.
- Unlike a sole proprietorship or partnership, a corporation does not expire upon the death of its shareholders, directors or officers.
- Ownership interests in a corporation may be sold to third parties without disturbing the continued operation of the business.
- Small Business deduction lead to lower tax rates.
- There are many income splitting opportunities between family members (Wife, Kids, other family members)
Disadvantage of Incorporating
- Costly, corporations cost more to set up and run than a sole proprietorship or partnership. For example, there are the initial formation fees, filing fees and annual state fees. However, these costs are partially offset by lower insurance costs.
- A shareholder-employee of a corporation is required to pay unemployment insurance taxes on his or her salary
- Inability to claim corporate losses against other sources of income